In our modern, well-equipped environmental simulation laboratories we carry out tests to international standards and to individual OEM specifications, and support you in optimizing your products.
As a reliable and competent partner, we cover the areas of automotive, fire detection, industrial products, railroad, IT and shipping. Our proposals range from individual tests through to complete approvals.
Our environmental simulation laboratories offer a wide spectrum of mechanical, climatic and corrosion tests. These include the following:
- Vibration and mechanical shock, including temperature profile
- Temperature testing from -70°C to +300°C
- Corrosion testing under salt fog and aggressive gas conditions
- Chemical and medium stability for example acc. to ISO 16750-5
- Solar simulation to DIN 75220 and EN 60068-2-5
- Hosed water enclosure test and ice water immersion test
- Temperature shock in air and in liquids
- IP protection class to EN 60529 and ISO 20653
- Dew / Condensation test (KS-15 from LV 124)
- Flammability test to FMVSS 320 and EN 60695-2-10
We are accredited by DAkkS to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for the above-mentioned tests and for many more. (www.dakks.de; registration number D-PL-12091-01-00)